In view of the extraordinary and ordinary general meeting of shareholders to be held on 28 October 2020, the Reports by Board of Directors on the following items on the agenda are available at the Bank’s head office and on websites mediobanca.com (section entitled Governance/General Meetings/General Meeting 2020) and emarketstorage.com:
Extraordinary general meeting
- Amendments to Articles of Association.
- Renewal of authorizations to the Board of Directors to increase share capital.
Ordinary general meeting
- Appointment of Board of Directors for 2021-2023 three-year period.
- Appointment of Statutory Audit Committee for 2021-2023 three-year period.
- Policy on remuneration and compensation paid; incentivization system.
- Engagement of auditor for FY 2022 – 2030 (Report by Statutory Audit Committee).
The Report on item no. 1 on the agenda of the ordinary general meeting (Financial Statements as at 30 June 2020) will be filed and made public by 7 October 2020.
Milan, 18 September 2020