Overall about 55% of our funding now comes from retail investors: 11% from our bonds sold to retail customers, while 44% of our funding is raised from Wealth Management deposit.
Our dedicated Products issued website contains all the details for our issues (prospectuses, types, maturities, recipients, etc.).
- Well diversified funding structure: 55% retail (11% bonds, 44% WM deposits) and 45% institutional (23% bonds, 11% ECB, 11% banks and other)
- MB bonds totaling €18.7bn: €11.4bn senior, €2.0bn T2, €0.5bn SNP, €3.8bn covered bonds, €1.0bn ABS
- Wealth Management deposits at €24.6bn: €16.0bn Affluent, €8.6bn at PB companies
Mediobanca confirmed as one of the leading EU banks in terms of MREL requisites
(Highlights - results at 30 September 2020)
- MREL requirement confirmed at 21.85% of RWA (from 21.6%) for 2021, one of the lowest in EU
- MREL eligible liabilities (~€17.7bn as of September 2020) @37.1% of RWAs with a surplus of 15% of RWAs
Funding and liquidity indicators (at 31 December 2020)