- GovernanceAssicurazioni Generali: list of candidates filed for appointment to Board of Directors
- SustainabilityThe Prisoners ask why?Mediobanca, L’Arte del Vivere con Lentezza and Kasa dei Libri are bringing the second edition of “The prisoners ask why” to the prisons in the region of Lombardy
- Interim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2018The interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2018 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office, and on the websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section).
- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approvedBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approved
- FinancialCheBanca! BoD’ Meeting Financial statements for six months ended 31 Dec. 2018 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for six months ended 31 Dec. 2018 approved
- MEDIOBANCA SELECTED FOR 2019 BLOOMBERG GENDER-EQUALITY INDEX, RECOGNIZING COMMITMENT TO ADVANCING WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACEMediobanca today announced that it is one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality.
- GovernanceConsultation agreement between Mediobanca shareholdersThe consultation agreement (the “Agreement”) between shareholders of Mediobanca was signed on 20 December 2018, in the version disclosed to the market on 5 December 2018. No provision is made in the Agreement for commitments in terms of lock-up or votes in respect of the shares syndicated to it. The Agreement involves a total of 183,887,317 Mediobanca shares equal to 20.73% of the company’s share capital, will take effect from 1 January 2019, and is equivalent to the type of agreement contemplated under Article 122, point 5, letter a) of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98.[...]
- GovernanceMediobanca Shareholders’ AgreementThe Parties to the Agreement referred to above which did not give notice of their intention to with draw from the Agreement before 30 September 2018, owning 19.82% of the share capital of Mediobanca, met today with Angelo Casò in the chair, and unanimously agreed to continue the Agreement which expires on 31 December 2018 by entering into a New Agreement, purely for consultation purposes, with no provision for commitments in terms of lock-up or votes on the shares syndicated to it. The wording agreed for the New Agreement is attached hereto. The process of collecting acceptances will begin in the coming days (subject to each of the Parties completing its own internal approval procedures), for completion by 31 December 2018. The New Agreement shall take effect on 1 January 2019.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.